Autor Tema: Lord of The Rings (Amazon)  (Pročitano 145 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Na mreži Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
Lord of The Rings (Amazon)
« poslato: 14.11.2017 07:40:52 »

Citat
Amazon has confirmed that it has acquired the global television rights to J.R.R. Tolkien’s “The Lord of the Rings” property and have made a multi-season commitment to adapt it.
Set in Middle Earth, the television adaptation will explore new storylines that take place prior to ‘The Fellowship of the Ring’ in a deal that includes a potential additional spin-off series.

The upcoming Amazon Prime Original series will be produced by Amazon Studios in cooperation with the Tolkien Estate and Trust, HarperCollins and New Line Cinema. Matt Galsor, a representative for the Tolkien Estate and Trust and HarperCollins says: “The team at Amazon Studios have exceptional ideas to bring to the screen previously unexplored stories based on J.R.R. Tolkien’s original writings.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/amazon-confirms-lord-of-the-rings-prequel-series/

Što se mene tiče može.  ;D Ali samo ako spinoff uključuje i ovo:

Mali Update:

Citat
The craziest thing about this story is that Amazon paid $200-300 millions for the rights alone! That's not even counting production costs (which are around $200 million by itself)! Amazon beat out Netflix and HBO for the rights, as Amazon has wanted their own GAME OF THRONES-style fantasy series for a while now.
  :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/lord-of-the-rings-tv-series-gets-multi-season-commitment-from-amazon-230

« Poslednja izmena: 14.11.2017 08:34:40 Aca »

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 1080p
  • Dominator
  • :-/ Prosuo sam sok na tastaturu... :-/
Odg: Lord of The Rings (Amazon)
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 14.11.2017 09:11:21 »
Ne bi bilo lose videti ili pad Numernora, pad Gondolina ili nesto svezije, buildup za prvu bitku za prsten cije smo delove videli u prologu Fellowship of the Ring-a. Gil Galad, Ilsidur i ostali.

« Poslednja izmena: 14.11.2017 09:13:45 DieH@rd »

Na mreži bear

• Dominator
Odg: Lord of The Rings (Amazon)
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 14.11.2017 16:59:46 »
O tempora, o mores. Kada LotR opisuju kao "Game of Thrones style". Ili mozda je to samo opis za LotR sa hobbit/elf/etc sexom i nasiljem?