Autor Tema: Stargate: Extinction  (Pročitano 8676 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Treki

• BF2 Veteran &
  • Dominator
  • Presumption is the mother of all f*ckups
Stargate: Extinction
« poslato: 14.10.2009 12:53:13 »
Informacije o prvom SGA direct-to-dvd filmu.

Citat
Mallozzi called the Atlantis film Project Twillight until the title of the first Atlantis film was revealed as Stargate: Extinction in late May 2009. After the worldwide premiere of Stargate: Extinction on the Scifi Channel, MGM is planning on releasing it on DVD. Paul Mullie and Joseph Mallozzi completed the scripting of the movie in May 2009. Andy Mikita is going to direct the first Atlantis film. The tentative shoot-date of the movie is bound for late 2009, though there has yet to be any details on the release date. As of May 2009, confirmed actors are Amanda Tapping as Samantha Carter, and Christopher Heyerdahl as Todd.

Stargate: Extinction, previously known as Project Twilight, is the production name for the first movie based on Stargate Atlantis, which will follow the series' fifth season.

The Atlantis movie will air on the Sci Fi Channel, and will be followed by more adventures from the lost city of the Ancients -- if the first is a success.

The film will play into the established mythology of Stargate Atlantis, but the story won't have the burden of tying up loose story threads from the television series.

It will be more like Continuum than Ark of Truth in that it will continue the story of Atlantis in a one-off offering. While the adventure will be stand-alone, the character moments will certainly draw on past experiences and future potential.

And while there is certainly potential for crossovers by SG-1 actors, executive producer Joseph Mallozzi hopes that the two series of movies remain distinct.[/i]

Source - Wikipedia
O'Neill: "We came here in peace, and we expect to go in one...piece."

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
Re: Stargate: Extinction
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 14.10.2009 13:45:09 »
Excelent, cim je Todd tu znaci da se vracaju nazad u Pegazus galaxy.  Me wants more Wraith action.

Oce film biti emitovan 2010?

Van mreže Treki

• BF2 Veteran &
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 14.10.2009 14:00:31 »
Da da...suska se da ce biti leta Gospodnjeg 2010. :)

Van mreže denny

• Dominator
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 14.10.2009 22:08:40 »
Super.... ali ja bih radije sad SG-1 opet malo da gledam... Oni mi uvek nedostaju... ove sam vec zaboravila skoro :S
The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control... whether we are good or evil.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 14.10.2009 23:29:03 »
Bice i SG1 filmova sigurno.

Van mreže Treki

• BF2 Veteran &
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 15.10.2009 00:33:25 »
Bice, bice...treci je odavno u pripremi.

http://www.photontide.org/index.php?topic=2473.0

Van mreže denny

• Dominator
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 15.10.2009 15:06:09 »
Ma znam :) Samo kazem... Radije bi da spremaju i cetvrti nego SGA ;)
The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control... whether we are good or evil.

Van mreže Atani

• Scout
« Odgovor #7 poslato: 16.10.2009 23:53:21 »
Ja bih radije da spremaju nastavak serije, a ne prvi film :( (mada kad se kaze prvi logika mi nalaze da ce ih biti jos, a to vec ne deluje lose)
Ako je u srcu plamen, neka iskra ce izleteti i na usta...

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 17.10.2009 10:02:56 »
Kreatori show-a su priznali DA APSOLUTNO nisu imali finansije za produciju 2 paralelne SG serije. Zato je otkazan SGA. Gledanost im se smanjivala i htelu su da refreshuju seiju malo.