Autor Tema: Son of SHOUTBOX™  (Pročitano 1441360 puta)

0 članova i 6 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže ivica

• Urednik
  • Dominator
    • The Art of Kendo
Odg: Son of SHOUTBOX™
« Odgovor #1560 poslato: 24.12.2011 18:52:29 »
Lolz, sori, nisam u toku sa zbivanjima u bolivudu. :)
Za koji mesec, svi ćemo biti. PhT will make sure of that! :D
Movies, films and movies - Watching movies and writing about them

Van mreže Igor

• Dominator
« Odgovor #1561 poslato: 25.12.2011 19:12:21 »

It's a trap!
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." - Douglas Adams

Van mreže twist

• Dominator
You underestimate my propensity for acting on a whim, Dan. I might kill you just for the sheer cosmic perversity of the act.

Van mreže Sale

• Dominator
    • Mega blog
Mega blog Blog koji prati novosti iz sveta filma, muzike, tv serija,  video igara, stripova i još ponečeg...

Van mreže Deadpool

• Dominator
  • merc with a mouth
« Odgovor #1564 poslato: 26.12.2011 23:28:09 »

The Eight “I’d Really Rather You Didn’ts”

1. I’d really rather you didn’t act like a sanctimonious holier-than-thou ass when describing my noodly goodness. If some people don’t believe in me, that’s okay. Really, I'm not that vain. Besides, this isn’t about them so don’t change the subject.

2. I’d really rather you didn’t use my existence as a means to oppress, subjugate, punish, eviscerate, and/or, you know, be mean to others. I don’t require sacrifices, and purity is for drinking water, not people.

3. I’d really rather you didn’t judge people for the way they look, or how they dress, or the way they talk, or, well, just play nice, Okay? Oh, and get this into your thick heads: woman = person. man = person. Samey = Samey. One is not better than the other, unless we’re talking about fashion and I'm sorry, but I gave that to women and some guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia.

4. I’d really rather you didn’t indulge in conduct that offends yourself, or your willing, consenting partner of legal age AND mental maturity. As for anyone who might object, I think the expression is go fuck yourself, unless they find that offensive in which case they can turn off the TV for once and go for a walk for a change.

5. I’d really rather you didn’t challenge the bigoted, misogynistic, hateful ideas of others on an empty stomach. Eat, then go after the bitches.

6. I’d really rather you didn’t build multi million-dollar synagogues/churches/temples/mosques/shrines to my noodly goodness when the money could be better spent (take your pick):
 1. Ending poverty
 2. Curing diseases
 3. Living in peace, loving with passion, and lowering the cost of cable

I might be a complex-carbohydrate omniscient being, but I enjoy the simple things in life. I ought to know. I AM the creator.

7. I’d really rather you didn’t go around telling people I talk to you. You’re not that interesting. Get over yourself. And I told you to love your fellow man, can’t you take a hint?

8. I’d really rather you didn’t do unto others as you would have them do unto you if you are into, um, stuff that uses a lot of leather/lubricant/vaseline. If the other person is into it, however (pursuant to #4), then have at it, take pictures, and for the love of Mike, wear a CONDOM! Honestly, it’s a piece of rubber. If I didn’t want it to feel good when you did it I would have added spikes, or something.

Van mreže Deadpool

• Dominator
  • merc with a mouth
« Odgovor #1565 poslato: 27.12.2011 21:11:28 »
Welcome to the first edition of OTHERWORLDS, a collection of Sci-Fi and speculative fiction shorts, brought together by VODO’s own curators and distributed free-to-share in glorious HD. From award winning filmmmaker and effects guru Grzegor Jonkatys’ sumptuously grim vision of the future to Nikita Ovsyanniko’s poignant armageddon, we’re proud to present these seven slices of the future. Your support will pay for the creators in the next edition of OtherWorlds, ensuring this ongoing series brings us fresh, high quality weirdness.

http://www.oneddl.com/vodo/vodo-otherworlds-1/

Van mreže Deadpool

• Dominator
  • merc with a mouth
« Odgovor #1566 poslato: 27.12.2011 23:50:41 »

Van mreže Vaar

• Dominator
« Odgovor #1567 poslato: 28.12.2011 19:17:17 »
Evo neceg za gledanje dok pijete kafu ili chaj. Jeste 10 meseci matoro, ali mislim da vredi odgledati.

"Design Outside the Box" Presentation
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/44277/dice-2010-design-outside-the-box-presentation/

Van mreže Relja

• Administrator
  • Dominator
  • ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
    • http://www.photontide.org
« Odgovor #1568 poslato: 28.12.2011 19:47:21 »

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator

Van mreže tamburix

• Administrator
  • Dominator
  • Loo loo loo, I've got some apples, loo loo loo...
    • eemagine
« Odgovor #1570 poslato: 29.12.2011 12:16:34 »
Blade Runner Sketchbook

http://bit.ly/ufgKHH

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 1080p
  • Dominator
  • :-/ Prosuo sam sok na tastaturu... :-/
« Odgovor #1571 poslato: 29.12.2011 17:09:45 »
Oce li iko gledati? Clash of the Titans in UFC, stara mrcina Brock Lesnar protov ultratalentovanog giganta Overeem-a...  Osecam da ce fight biti epic and very very short.

Overeem ima vecu sansu za pobedu, ali Lesnar je stvarno mrcina koja moze da iznenadi.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 1080p
  • Dominator
  • :-/ Prosuo sam sok na tastaturu... :-/
« Odgovor #1572 poslato: 29.12.2011 17:10:47 »
Also, danas u 21h na BBC1 krece odlicni dokumentarac Earth Flight.  Mozete se nakaciti na oficijelni BBC stream preko programa na bbc-player.com

Van mreže Deadpool

• Dominator
  • merc with a mouth
« Odgovor #1573 poslato: 29.12.2011 17:42:40 »
BBC Frozen Planet je izašao na Blu Reju.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator