Autor Tema: A Game of Thrones  (Pročitano 202529 puta)

0 članova i 2 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
A Game of Thrones
« poslato: 16.04.2011 21:31:45 »
Mislim da smo dosta toga rekli na starom A Song of Ice and Fire  topicu, a s obzirom na to da prva epizoda krece sutra, resio sam da napravim nov topic gde mozemo da pricamo o seriji.
Za pocetak, HBO je pored interaktivne mape Westerosa i kuća koje ga naseljavaju, dodao i kratak istorijat ovog kontinenta. Veoma interesantno za citanje i nije obimno. Interesantno fanovima ali i bice znacajno ljudima koji nisu citali knjige, a zele da gledaju seriju.

THE DAWN AGE

The Children of the Forest were the first known inhabitants of Westeros. Little is known of them, but lore describes them as small, druidic and magical creatures. They worshiped the gods of nature and are believed to have carved faces in the weirwood trees found across the continent.
ARRIVAL OF THE FIRST MEN

About 12,500 years before Robert Baratheon took the Iron Throne, a group of settlers crossed a land bridge from the eastern continent of Essos into Westeros. Known as the First Men, these new arrivals' taming of the wilderness put them at odds with the Children of the Forest and began a war that lasted hundreds of years.
THE AGE OF HEROES

After years of fighting, the Children of the Forest and the First Men eventually reached an agreement known as The Pact. After forging the alliance on the Isle of Faces, the First Men adopted the gods of their former enemies and lived in harmony with the Children for many years.

THE LONG NIGHT

After one winter lasted an extremely long time and cold settled across Westeros, creatures known as the White Walkers descended from the northern reaches of the continent. They attacked with ferocity, forcing the Children and the First Men into the South, where the two peoples finally rallied and drove their enemies back north, into the Lands of Always Winter.
KINGS OF WESTEROS

As a future protection against the White Walkers, Brandon Stark – known as Bran the Builder – built a massive ice wall across the northern boundary of Westeros. The Night's Watch was founded to man the massive structure's many strongholds. Brandon also erected Winterfell, and began to rule as King in the North as men elsewhere on the continent proclaimed themselves kings. Soon, the people of the Stormlands, the Iron Islands, the Rock, the River and the Hills, the Mountain and the Vale, the Reach and the land of Dorne all lived under their own kings.
THE ANDAL INVASION

About 6,000 years after the arrival of the First Men, a new group of invaders crossed the Narrow Sea from Essos. Known as the Andals, these settlers carried steel weapons and brought a new religion: the Faith of the Seven. Once again, war came to Westeros as the Andals eliminated the Children of the Forest, who were derided as evil, and severely battered the First Men. The remaining First Men fled North, where their worship of the "Old Gods" is still followed.

THE RISE AND FALL OF VALYRIA

In the next millennium on Essos, people in a land named Valyria discovered dragons in a volcano and managed to train the beasts. Backed by the dragons' immense power, the Valyrians amassed a great empire, which quickly became the most sophisticated civilization in the world.

Over thousands of years, the Valyrians' expansion reached to Westeros and the Free Cities of Essos. One Valyrian family known as the Targaryens established their home on Dragonstone, an island in the Narrow Sea. Not long after, a catastrophic event known as the Doom struck Valyeria, destroying the empire along with most of the world's dragons. The Targaryens, the only surviving Valyrians and in control of the last three dragons in the world, launched a conquest of Westeros from their fortress at Dragonstone.

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/#!/guide/houses/

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/#!/guide/appendix/

Van mreže Igor

• Dominator
Re: A Game of Thrones
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 16.04.2011 22:31:38 »
Ja uplatio HBO... I jos dobio duplo brzi net gratis... jej  ;D
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." - Douglas Adams

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 16.04.2011 22:49:26 »
Excellent....   ;D

Van mreže Igor

• Dominator
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 18.04.2011 10:29:14 »
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." - Douglas Adams

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 18.04.2011 12:08:13 »
Uvodna spica je neverovatna.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 18.04.2011 13:04:26 »
Sunce mu kalajisano, nigde ne mogu da nadjem 1080p verziju. Ili 1080i.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 1080p
  • Dominator
  • :-/ Prosuo sam sok na tastaturu... :-/
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 18.04.2011 13:32:19 »
HBO ima maksimum 1080i, mada ko zna dal je serija emitovana u tom kvalitetu. Mozda je samo 720p.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #7 poslato: 18.04.2011 13:44:00 »
Izgleda da nema. Oh well, nema veze.

Van mreže ivica

• Urednik
  • Dominator
    • The Art of Kendo
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 18.04.2011 14:05:41 »
NOoooooooo! :)
Movies, films and movies - Watching movies and writing about them

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 1080p
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #9 poslato: 18.04.2011 14:20:40 »
Drugar mi javlja da je nasao na privatnom torrent trackeru Game of Thrones 1080i od 6gb. Vec 4 godine pokusavam da se registrujem tamo i nikako da uspem... one day.... one day...

A taj 1080i snimak ce naci svoj put do ostatka neta ovih dana.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/5d2dde128424508
http://www.imagebam.com/image/cc124b128424516

Van mreže jack

• Dominator
  • So long, and thanks for all the fish.
« Odgovor #10 poslato: 18.04.2011 15:05:40 »
... nisam ovisnik o broju pixela, samo cekam kad ce da se javi prvi sa komentarom "IT WAS AWESOME" pa da poludim, odem pre vremena s posla i pogledam seriju :)
--
Mirko R.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #11 poslato: 18.04.2011 15:33:53 »
Dobro je, to nemoj da sumnjas. :)

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 1080p
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #12 poslato: 18.04.2011 15:51:46 »
Imam druga koji je danas na FB-u rekao da je ovo najbolja serija koju je ikada gledao! :D Kad pre, tek je jedna epizoda izasla. :D

Van mreže Igor

• Dominator
« Odgovor #13 poslato: 18.04.2011 15:54:05 »
... nisam ovisnik o broju pixela, samo cekam kad ce da se javi prvi sa komentarom "IT WAS AWESOME" pa da poludim, odem pre vremena s posla i pogledam seriju :)

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! :D

Van mreže jack

• Dominator
  • So long, and thanks for all the fish.
« Odgovor #14 poslato: 18.04.2011 15:57:25 »
HBO Viewer's guide - lepa mapa, cisto da bude jos malo hypa.

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!! :D

I hate you man. I hate you. :P :)
--
Mirko R.