Autor Tema: DC Comics Cinematic Universe  (Pročitano 154044 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
DC Comics Cinematic Universe
« poslato: 15.10.2014 18:58:27 »

Vreme je za centralizovan thread koji ce pratiti vesti oko superhero filmova, posto ih vec ima puno, a sudeci po WarnerBros-u, bice ih jos vise. Danas su potvrdili svoj slate koji ce nastaviti storyline koji je zapocet u [po meni u dobrom] Man of Steel filmu, najavili nove glumce, potvrdili rezisere, datume i sl.

- Zack Snyder ce rezirati oba Justice League filma
- Ezra Miller je potvrdjen da ce glumiti Flash-a
- Jason Momoa je potvrdjen da ce gliumiti Aquaman-a
- Rock je potvrdjen da ce glumeti Black Adama u Shazam filmu
- Ray Fisher ce glumeti Cyborg-a
- David Ayer ce rezirati Suicide Squad film [koji ce mozda biti lower budget, Deadshot ce naravno biti vodja tima :D]

Tacni datumi:
March 25, 2016: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Aug. 5, 2016: Suicide Squad
June 23, 2017: Wonder Woman
Nov. 17, 2017: Justice League
March 23, 2018: The Flash
July 27, 2018: Aquaman
April 5, 2019: Shazam
June 14, 2019: Justice League 2
April 3, 2020: Cyborg
June 19, 2020: Green Lantern

http://www.slashfilm.com/dc-movie-slate-revealed/
http://www.slashfilm.com/flash-movie-2018-ezra-miller/
http://www.slashfilm.com/david-ayer-suicide-squad-dc-comics/
http://www.slashfilm.com/two-part-justice-league/

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
Odg: DC Comics Cinematic Universe
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 15.10.2014 19:44:34 »
 :!!: :!!: :!!:

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 15.10.2014 21:43:32 »
- Green Lantern film je REBOOT [no more Ryan Reynolds]
- WarnerBros ce trositi 2 milijarde $ svake godine za marketing
- Napravice i standalone filmove za Supermena i Betmena pre 2020. godine, ali te filmove nisu ubacili u trenutni schedule.
http://www.slashfilm.com/new-batman-movie-superman-2020/
« Poslednja izmena: 15.10.2014 22:19:31 DieH@rd »

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 02.12.2014 08:59:39 »

Citat
Jared Leto, Tom Hardy, Jai Courtney and Margot Robbie have been rumored to be up for roles in SUICIDE SQUAD, and now (according to THR) all four are in final negotiations to star in the upcoming David Ayer film. While the site doesn't have any info on who they might be playing, the rumors are Leto is being eyed for The Joker, Warner Bros. is considering Hardy for Rick Flag, Courtney is up for Deadshot and Robbie has already been cast as Harley Quinn.

THR also has some details on when and where filming will start for David Ayer's "DIRTY DOZEN with supervillains." The site is reporting pre-production on the film (working title "Bravo 14") will begin at Pinewood Toronto Studios in February, and David Ayer will shoot SUICIDE SQUAD in and around Toronto from mid-April until September.

With pre-production set to start in a couple of months, hopefully Warner Bros. and DC will make an official announcement soon about the cast for SUICIDE SQUAD.

SUICIDE SQUAD is scheduled to be released on August 5, 2016.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 02.12.2014 09:08:21 »
Da, ta postava je dugo rumorovana da ce biti u Suicide Squadu. Warner je bas agresivan da nabavi jake glumce.

A i moraju biti, SS je zakazan da izadje za godinu i po, moraju se baciti na snimanje.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 02.12.2014 09:12:37 »
Margot Robbie je prava Harley Quinn, uloga je izmisljena za nju.

Jared Leto i Tom Hardy su naravno odlicni, a Jay Courtney.... pa on izgleda ima veoma, veoma dobrog agenta. Posto ne postoji nijedan drugi racionalan razlog zasto jedan ispodprosecan glumac dobija uloge u major produkcijama poslednjih nekoliko godina.
« Poslednja izmena: 02.12.2014 09:14:43 Aca »

Van mreže kravinoff

• Kraven the
  • Dominator
    • deviantART
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 03.12.2014 08:42:11 »
Warner Bros. Officially Announced 'Suicide Squad' Cast

Citat
Warner Bros. has announced the star-studded cast of the studio's upcoming DC super-villain film Suicide Squad. The cast of director David Ayer's film includes Will Smith as Deadshot, Tom Hardy as Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Jay Courtney as Boomerang, Cara Delevingne as the Enchantress, and Oscar winner Jared Leto as the Joker.

The film is based on a DC comic book that centers on a team of super villains who are given a chance at redemption by the government. Their mission: Probably kill them all.

Warner Bros. President Greg Silverman said,

"The Warner Bros. roots are deep on this one. We look forward to seeing this terrific ensemble, under David Ayer’s amazing guidance, give new meaning to what it means to be a villain and what it means to be a hero."

There's also a rumor that Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthoer from Zack Snyder's Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice was not confirmed in the announcement, but there's word that he's in talks to be a part of the film.

Another key character yet to be cast is Amanda Waller. She is the “Nick Fury” equivalent to the Suicide Squad and the studio expects to have the role cast before the production starts  shooting. The short list includes Viola Davis, Octavia Spencer and Oprah Winfrey.

Suicide Squad is expected to be released in theaters on August 5, 2016.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #7 poslato: 03.12.2014 08:46:57 »
Extra. Osim sektaša Will Smitha, naravno.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 03.12.2014 10:20:37 »
Najgori je tu ubedljivo Jay Courtney, mada igra Boomeranga koji je OK lik.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #10 poslato: 20.01.2015 09:26:26 »
Citat
"It's no surprise if I say Batman and Superman come face-to-face in the movie. It's one of the most important sequences and I was actively involved in the design of the fight: the exchange of punches and the physical movement were put together with my partner Ryan Watson.   There's a thought that Batman has no chance, that the other [Superman] will squash him like a bug. But when you see the movie, and how it all comes out, there's a very intelligent explanation as to why they would have a firsthand confrontation though it seems to be totally to Batman's disadvantage."

"Batman is going to fight the way I've always dreamed seeing him fight… he's a character so prepared in martial arts that you can do a lot of things with him, but filmmakers usually don't go all the way with it. Even in the last Nolan movies the action scenes aren't very good from a technical, martial arts point of view to things like choreography, filming, bad camera movements.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/35475/stunt-designer-on-batman-v-superman-fight?

Van mreže Deadpool

• Dominator
  • merc with a mouth
« Odgovor #11 poslato: 10.02.2015 10:13:44 »
Kavila garantovano špricaju steroidima.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #12 poslato: 10.02.2015 10:37:57 »
Or he just enjoys excercise.

Za razliku od drugih superhero glumaca koji se prenemazu oko dugackih ugovora, Cavil je rekao da mu totalno odgovara da bude Superman i da ce ih snimati koliko god mu ih ponude.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #13 poslato: 10.02.2015 10:40:01 »
Ko zna kakav mu je rezim ishrane....

Van mreže Deadpool

• Dominator
  • merc with a mouth
« Odgovor #14 poslato: 10.02.2015 10:44:15 »
Priče o tome kako glumci ne žele da se obavežu na puno filmova su prenaduvane. Evo šta je Kris Evans rekao kada je počelo da se priča da napušta ulogu:

Citat
Who’s handing off the shield? Don’t take my job from me prematurely, dude. I’m sure it’ll happen at some point, all good things have to come to an end. But I’m really happy playing the character.

A što se tiče Kavila, meni će on uvek da ostane Čarls Brendon, prvi vojvoda od Safoka, tako da mi je veće iznenađenje kada ga vidim ovako izhulkovanog.
« Poslednja izmena: 10.02.2015 10:46:52 Deadpool »