Autor Tema: Marvel Cinematic Universe  (Pročitano 114366 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
Odg: Marvel Cinematic Universe
« Odgovor #75 poslato: 13.04.2015 16:57:47 »

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #76 poslato: 13.04.2015 17:43:37 »
Looks OK. Al onaj sudar sa vozom me je nasmejao.  :)

Spoiler: ShowHide
« Poslednja izmena: 13.04.2015 17:59:04 DieH@rd »

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #77 poslato: 15.04.2015 09:24:06 »
Citat
One of the big surprises from the "Avengers: Age of Ultron" junket the other day was a comment from current Hulk star Mark Ruffalo which revealed that Marvel doesn't have the rights to make an Incredible Hulk standalone movie. Said rights currently remain at Universal Pictures which made the two previous "Hulk" movies.

So that means people have begun asking where is the likeliest place we'll next see the character - aside from the upcoming two-part "Avengers: Infinity War" saga. Bad Ass Digest has posted a report today indicating where we were originally going to see him before that, something that may not hold true anymore:

MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD

Early drafts of the script for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" had the character being rocketed out to space. In the final film, Hulk ends up in a Quinjet very, very high above the Earth (but still in the atmosphere). Originally the plan was for Hulk to be a part of the "Guardians of the Galaxy" sequel if the first film didn't click - effectively using 'Guardians 2' as a backdoor "Planet Hulk" movie.

Now that the first 'Guardians' has become such a massive hit though, that plan looks to be out the window and Hulk's fate unknown at this point. Ruffalo himself seems uncertain about when he'll be back, telling the site: "Sometimes these things happen at the last minute in this world. I really don't know where I fit in from here on out, and I'm not sure they do."

The "Guardians" sequel meanwhile is said to be a "story about fathers", with director James Gunn telling Vulture that his plans for the series are more thought out than some think: "I knew for a long time what the story of the second one was gonna be. And the third one."

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/36583/where-might-ruffalo-s-hulk-appear-next?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #78 poslato: 15.04.2015 09:34:40 »
Tako nesto sam i ocekivao. Universal Pictures je distribuirao i MCU-ov "The Incredible Hulk".

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #81 poslato: 06.05.2015 10:30:46 »
Concept art za Captain America 3: The Civil War

Van mreže kravinoff

• Kraven the
  • Dominator
    • deviantART
« Odgovor #82 poslato: 06.05.2015 10:34:25 »
Ovde su kostimi najpriblizniji Ultimate univerzumu cini mi se.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #83 poslato: 07.05.2015 20:38:20 »
Pocelo je snimanje Civil War filma, a evo i oficijelnog sinopsisa:

“Captain America: Civil War picks up where Avengers: Age of Ultron left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.”

Van mreže Relja

• Administrator
  • Dominator
  • ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
    • http://www.photontide.org
« Odgovor #84 poslato: 08.05.2015 21:42:22 »

Van mreže Ivan

• Urednik
  • Dominator
    • Ivan's Blog
« Odgovor #85 poslato: 09.05.2015 12:01:40 »
Pocelo je snimanje Civil War filma, a evo i oficijelnog sinopsisa:

“Captain America: Civil War picks up where Avengers: Age of Ultron left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.”

Da li Civil War znaci da ce Robert Downy Junior biti i u Captain America filmu? Wow. Mozda konacno dobijemo dobar Captain America film.
www.madheadgames.com
facebook.com/madheadgames
twitter.com/madheadgames

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #86 poslato: 09.05.2015 12:04:25 »
Evo postave Civil War filma, ima vise ljudi nego u avengersima :D

Van mreže Ivan

• Urednik
  • Dominator
    • Ivan's Blog
« Odgovor #87 poslato: 09.05.2015 12:53:27 »
Wow, Vision! Neverovatno, ali konacno cemo videti Visiona po drugi put. Ovo ce biti prvi put da vidimo Visiona opet u filmu.

Uzgred, cool za sve likove, izgleda da ce biti zanimljiv film.
« Poslednja izmena: 09.05.2015 12:56:59 Ivan »
www.madheadgames.com
facebook.com/madheadgames
twitter.com/madheadgames

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #88 poslato: 09.05.2015 13:21:47 »
Meni je najvece iznenadjenje da se vraca onaj General iz Incredible Hulk filma. Do sada je Marvel fino ignorisao maltene sve sto se desilo u tom filmu.

Inace Mobil3DCinema stize do Kule u utorak, idem tada da pogledam Avengers 2.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #89 poslato: 09.05.2015 13:48:24 »
“Captain America: Civil War picks up where Avengers: Age of Ultron left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of
Da li Civil War znaci da ce Robert Downy Junior biti i u Captain America filmu? Wow. Mozda konacno dobijemo dobar Captain America film.

Mi ko zna koliko dugo pricamo o tome, a ti si to tek sada izvalio.  :laugh3: