Autor Tema: Star Trek: Discovery  (Pročitano 111634 puta)

0 članova i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
Odg: Nova Star Trek Serija
« Odgovor #15 poslato: 13.02.2016 12:17:42 »
Brian Fuller se pridružio ekipi kao co-creator. Sjajne, sjajne vesti.

Citat
Alex Kurtzman, who co-wrote the last two “Star Trek” movies, has taken on Bryan Fuller to help him create CBS All Access’ “Star Trek” streaming series.
Early in his career, Fuller worked on both “Deep Space Nine” and “Voyager.”

“My very first experience of Star Trek is my oldest brother turning off all the lights in the house and flying his model of a D7 Class Klingon Battle Cruiser through the darkened halls," Fuller said in a statement. "Before seeing a frame of the television series, the Star Trek universe lit my imagination on fire. It is without exaggeration a dream come true to be crafting a brand new iteration of Star Trek with fellow franchise alum Alex Kurtzman and boldly going where no Star Trek series has gone before.”

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/74411

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #16 poslato: 13.02.2016 14:53:53 »
Dobar potez, mada i dalje ostaje jako puno pitanja oko show-a.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #17 poslato: 26.02.2016 23:48:32 »
Citat
CBS just upped the cred on their new Star Trek series, big time. The network has recruited veteran Trek writer and Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan director Nicholas Meyer for the reboot. Hot damn, now that’s what I’m talking about. The Emmy-nominated writer, director, and producer, who wrote the screenplays The Wrath of Khan, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, and Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country will write and produce on the new series.

Meyers’ addition comes on the heels of the fabulous news that Bryan Fuller, the man behind cult favorites like Dead Like Me, Pushing Daisies, and our dearly departed Hannibal  — and a life-long Trekkie who got his industry start writing for Voyager and Deep Space Nine — will serve as showrunner for the new series. Which is to say that CBS is lining up an impressive set of talent with both the experience in and the passion for the Trek universe to make this show something really special.

star-trek-nick-meyer
Image via Paramount
“Nicholas Meyer chased Kirk and Khan ’round the Mutara Nebula and ’round Genesis’ flames, he saved the whales with the Enterprise and its crew, and waged war and peace between Klingons and the Federation,” Fuller said. “We are thrilled to announce that one of Star Trek’s greatest storytellers will be boldly returning as Nicholas Meyer beams aboard the new Trek writing staff.”

Beam me right the hell up, because I am already on board for the direction this new series is taking. Meyer is a bit of a legend in the Trek ‘verse, and often credited with reviving the franchise after Star Trek: The Motion Picture failed to impress. What’s more, when I had the pleasure of speaking with him a couple of years ago, Meyer demonstrated a sustained interest and thoughtful passion for the franchise — a quality that will no doubt be put to good use on the new series.

CBS will launch their Star Trek reboot in January 2017 with a preview episode broadcast on CBS before moving the series exclusively to the streaming service, CBS All Access. It remains to be seen if fans will be willing to shell out their money for a CBS-only streaming library on the desire for Star Trek alone, but if they keep putting the right pieces in place, you can bet I’ll be throwing down some spare change to give the series a chance.

http://collider.com/star-trek-tv-show-nicholas-meyer

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #18 poslato: 27.02.2016 13:08:24 »

Van mreže Igor

• Dominator
« Odgovor #19 poslato: 04.03.2016 10:56:54 »
Roddenberry Entertainment President Rod Roddenberry, son of the late Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry, and COO Trevor Roth, have joined the new Star Trek television series as executive producers alongside Alex Kurtzman, Heather Kadin and Bryan Fuller.

http://www.comingsoon.net/tv/news/663039-roddenberry-star-trek-series

"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." - Douglas Adams

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #20 poslato: 04.03.2016 11:28:42 »
^ Odlično.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #21 poslato: 14.04.2016 08:40:39 »
There's still a lot of questions regarding the Bryan Fuller-produced "Star Trek" TV series currently in the works for CBS All Access, the big ones of course are when and where it will be set.

The J.J. Abrams-directed films are set around the late 2250's and essentially bypass decades of canon by taking an alternate timeline. The setting of a new "Star Trek" TV series is a tricky one because it could quickly run into all sorts of continuity plot holes.

Today, Birth Movies Death seems to have uncovered what the setting is. According to them the new show is set in the original classic continuity. More specifically it will take place in the opening years of the 24th century - after the events of "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country" and opening of "Star Trek: Generations" in 2293 but before those in "Star Trek: The Next Generation" which had a first season set in 2364.

This means we may well see the original series red movie uniforms back on screen, even though this will NOT center around the Enterprise and its crew. They also hear the series will be heavily serialized and Fuller has found a way, despite the Khitomer Accords being setup in the sixth film, to still be able to feature villainous Klingons.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/news/42420/cbs-star-trek-series-timeframe-revealed

UPDATE! A trusted source has chimed in and told me that it looks like the show will be a seasonal anthology, which means the first season will be set post-Undiscovered Country. After that the entire Star Trek universe is potentially open.

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/04/13/the-new-star-trek-tv-show-will-be-set-before-the-next-generation
« Poslednja izmena: 14.04.2016 08:50:55 Aca »

Van mreže Deadpool

• Dominator
  • merc with a mouth
« Odgovor #22 poslato: 14.04.2016 16:36:34 »
Format antologije je dobar izbor. Mogu da skaču po tajmlajnu, a i da dobiju bolje glumce nego u kontinualnoj seriji.

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #23 poslato: 14.04.2016 17:25:38 »
Ili mogu sve da zajebu ne jednom, vec vise puta. :D

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #24 poslato: 14.04.2016 18:50:09 »
Format antologije je dobar izbor. Mogu da skaču po tajmlajnu, a i da dobiju bolje glumce nego u kontinualnoj seriji.

Da, odličan izbor. Ako se ovo potvrdi kao istinito.

Ili mogu sve da zajebu ne jednom, vec vise puta. :D

Valjda neće.  :D

Van mreže Igor

• Dominator
"Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all." - Douglas Adams

Van mreže Igor

• Dominator

Van mreže Relja

• Administrator
  • Dominator
  • ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
    • http://www.photontide.org
« Odgovor #27 poslato: 19.05.2016 07:05:30 »

Da, evo ga i direktno video. Očigledno su imali ovo spremno za vest da počinje snimanje na jesen
« Poslednja izmena: 19.05.2016 13:11:53 Relja »

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #28 poslato: 19.05.2016 08:21:35 »
 :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!: :!!:

Van mreže Relja

• Administrator
  • Dominator
  • ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
    • http://www.photontide.org
« Odgovor #29 poslato: 19.05.2016 21:08:39 »
Onaj deo sa uništenom planetom i suncem posle je definitivno neki višak koji nisu iskoristili u odjavnoj špici za Abramsov Star Trek. Tačno se vidi da je to jedna celina, a ovo ostalo okolo zbudženo i zamaskiran prelaz onim nekim efektima.