Autor Tema: The Mandalorian (2019)  (Pročitano 6723 puta)

0 članova i 2 gostiju pregledaju ovu temu.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
The Mandalorian (2019)
« poslato: 04.10.2018 08:01:18 »
Following rumors earlier this week, filmmaker Jon Favreau has taken to Instagram to confirm the name and reveal the first synopsis of the live-action “Star Wars” TV show coming to Disney’s untitled streaming service launching next year.

Favreau serves as executive producer on the series which will be called “The Mandalorian” and began production in Southern California this week.

The synopsis reads: “After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.”

That’s all Favreau would reveal for the moment and confirms part of the report the other day. Not yet revealed is any of the cast members or helmers of the series which is reportedly going to be just eight episodes long. Dave Filoni and Alan Taylor are rumored to be helming two episodes each.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/star-wars-series-is-the-mandalorian/

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
Odg: The Mandalorian (2019)
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 05.10.2018 08:03:36 »

One day after the reveal of the title and synopsis, the official photo from the upcoming “Star Wars” live-action series “The Mandalorian” has been revealed along with a full list of all the directors handling the ten episode run.

“Star Wars Rebels” creator Dave Filoni will helm the first episode with Taika Waititi (“Thor: Ragnarok”), Rick Famuyiwa (“Dope”), Deborah Chow (“Jessica Jones”) and Bryce Dallas Howard (“Solemates”) handling the rest.

The story follows the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic. Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson will executive produce.

The series is also slated to have a combined budget of $100 million across the whole season, averaging out at $10 million per episode which is about on par with the sixth season of “Game of Thrones”. In fact it makes it one of the most expensive first seasons of an ongoing series of all time – more than “Star Trek Discovery” ($8.5M), “Sense8” ($9M), and “Rome” ($9.7M) and behind only “The Crown” ($13M) and “The Get Down” ($16M).

The Mandalorian does not yet have a release date but will be a part of Disney’s direct-to-consumer platform to launch in late 2019. Disney is currently developing multiple limited series featuring characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe for the same service.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/first-photo-star-wars-series-the-mandalorian/

Van mreže Ivan

• Urednik
  • Dominator
    • Ivan's Blog
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 05.10.2018 08:10:04 »
Nemam pojma, za mene je SW uvek bio: Dzedaji, Sila, Imperija i Pobunjenici. To je to. Aj videcemo, ali nesto se ne lozim na ideju. Mozda bude cool.
www.madheadgames.com
facebook.com/madheadgames
twitter.com/madheadgames

Van mreže kravinoff

• Kraven the
  • Dominator
    • deviantART
« Odgovor #3 poslato: 15.04.2019 07:42:10 »

Van mreže DieH@rd

• Living in 4K HDR
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #4 poslato: 15.04.2019 10:20:05 »
Pogledao sam oba teasera sa Celebration-a, looks OK. Show krece 12. novembra zajedno sa Disney+ i bice "emitovan" nedeljno.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #5 poslato: 25.08.2019 19:02:19 »

« Poslednja izmena: 25.08.2019 19:06:12 Aca »

Van mreže carnifex

• Sarmofil
  • Dominator
  • Sarma prevails
« Odgovor #6 poslato: 26.08.2019 12:04:21 »
ovo i ne izgleda tako lose
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die." Roy Batty, Blade Runner

Van mreže Relja

• Administrator
  • Dominator
  • ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
    • http://www.photontide.org
« Odgovor #7 poslato: 26.08.2019 12:21:39 »
Sve što nema džedaje i glavne poznate likove u SW univerzumu ima potencijal da bude dobro.

Van mreže Aca

• Global Moderator
  • Dominator
« Odgovor #8 poslato: 26.08.2019 13:17:12 »
Da, deluje totalno ok.

Plus, Werner Herzog.  :D

Van mreže Ivan

• Urednik
  • Dominator
    • Ivan's Blog
« Odgovor #9 poslato: 26.08.2019 13:21:50 »
Sve što nema džedaje i glavne poznate likove u SW univerzumu ima potencijal da bude dobro.

Mnjeh, meni bukvalno obrnuto. Gledacu ovo, da se razumemo, ali SW je za mene bio i ostao prica o Sili i Force userima. Sve ovo ostalo - nije mi nista mastovito. Mislim, pogledaj te bounty huntere - bukvalno su mi kao i bilo koji drugi sf bounty hunter. I dalje mi nije jasno zasto je taj Boba Fett (i svi njegovi potomci) toliko bitan.
www.madheadgames.com
facebook.com/madheadgames
twitter.com/madheadgames

Van mreže bear

• Dominator
« Odgovor #10 poslato: 26.08.2019 17:42:28 »

Ah, da, legendarni Dzambasi, picha wawa!

Van mreže Achos

• Dominator
  • official teta bester
« Odgovor #11 poslato: 04.09.2019 15:47:19 »

Mnjeh, meni bukvalno obrnuto. Gledacu ovo, da se razumemo, ali SW je za mene bio i ostao prica o Sili i Force userima. Sve ovo ostalo - nije mi nista mastovito. Mislim, pogledaj te bounty huntere - bukvalno su mi kao i bilo koji drugi sf bounty hunter. I dalje mi nije jasno zasto je taj Boba Fett (i svi njegovi potomci) toliko bitan.

Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Van mreže Relja

• Administrator
  • Dominator
  • ALL HAIL MEGATRON!
    • http://www.photontide.org
« Odgovor #12 poslato: 04.09.2019 18:40:46 »
Naravno da Boba Fet nije bitan, to je najdebilniji lik ikada.

Van mreže carnifex

• Sarmofil
  • Dominator
  • Sarma prevails
« Odgovor #13 poslato: 04.09.2019 20:33:13 »
Tako, samo je jedan Boba pravi i to je Boba Smrad.
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die." Roy Batty, Blade Runner

Van mreže bear

• Dominator
« Odgovor #14 poslato: 05.09.2019 07:19:56 »
Naravno da Boba Fet nije bitan, to je najdebilniji lik ikada.

Mislio sam da tu titulu ima Greedo